If you can visit our offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire you are welcome to use our While-U-Wait Service. This is by appointment only and a prior booking is required. An Express Repair Fee will be charged for using this service.
We recommend you select our Free Mail-in Pack which includes our custom designed box to ensure your device is protected during transit and pre-addressed delivery bag for convenience. Alternatively, you can send your device to us independently.
For the ultimate convenience, we can arrange to have your device collected from anywhere in mainland UK (excl Northern Ireland and parts of Scotland) for an additional £14.99. Just select this option at checkout.
- How to prepare your device
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL APPLE DEVICES:
If you have upgraded to to the latest iOS 7, it is NOT recommended to factory reset your device as this prevents us from activating your device and testing it fully. If you need to factory reset your device, please contact us before sending.
– We strongly recommend that you back up your device to protect your data.
– Disable your screen passlock (or write it inside the package) as we are unable to fully test your device if it is locked.
– Remove your SIM card and any other accessories.
– Package your device securely, ideally in it’s original box placed inside a jiffy bag.
– Write your Order Number (5 digit number) on the front of the package.
- Where To Send Your Device
All repair orders should be sent to our National Repair Centre:-
- Order # _ _ _ _ _
- Cardinal Point
- Park Road
- WD3 1RE