1. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your repair contract within 14 days of us receiving your device. If you would like to cancel your repair contract, please email email@example.com with your details. Refunds are processed within 14 days.
2. We will not begin any repair work during the 14 day period unless you specifically request us to proceed. This is normally confirmed by email. For walk-in customers repairs will be started immediately unless you specifically ask us to delay the repair.
3. When we receive your device, we will contact you with an estimated total repair cost. If you wish to proceed with the repair service straightaway rather than wait 14 days, you will still have the right to cancel but you must pay for the value of the service that is provided up to the point you cancel. If the repair has been completed then you will be charged for the full repair cost. If the repair has only been partially completed, you will only be charged for the actual repair work completed. Courier collection charges are non-refundable once completed.
4. If you decide to cancel your repair before any work has been undertaken we will provide a full refund but will charge a return postage and packing fee of £14.99. If you paid for the courier collection service, this is non-refundable.
5. If you decide to cancel your repair within the 14 day period, we will not be liable to pay for any postage/delivery costs you incurred in getting the device to us.
6. If you decide to cancel your repair within the 14 day cancellation period, refunds will be processed within 14 days from the date of request and repaid to the original form of payment.
7. Liquid Damage Service. This service is not a repair, but a thorough cleaning and inspection service. It does not guarantee that your device will be repaired, but simply that it is cleaned and fully tested. Should repairs be required e.g. replacement components, then these will be additionally charged. Once the cleaning and inspection service has been completed, the fee is non-refundable regardless of whether the device is repaired or not.